The Arizona Human Services Campus (HSC) is home to more than a dozen social service agencies, and provides wrap-around services to adults experiencing homelessness—giving them their best shot at a new life. Experience Matters Encore Fellow, Linda Mushkatel’s helped take the concept of collaborative, integrated services to the next level. Because of her work as an Encore Fellow, HSC is on its way toward the solid infrastructure that makes a business work: recognition by the private and public sectors of the value the HSC brings to the community; a development strategy that ensures nonprofit sustainability and operational best practices leading to client successes.
- Leading the Most Important Initiative at Arizona Forward
- Stellar Service to Age Friendly Arizona
- Increasing Capacity at Tanner Community Development Corporation (TCDC)
- Experience Matters Assists in Community Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Tempe Community Action Agency
- Experience Matters Assists in Community Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Northwest Valley Connect